We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of an API in the SERVICE channel, in the Corporate Banking category.
Service APIs allow you to consume services directly from the platform. You can test this API using the finastra-dev tenant, please go to the documentation section for more details. This is a Service API provided by Finastra.
Corporate Lending Alternative Reference Rates
Set of Alternative Reference Rates (ARR) Calculator APIs enabling calculation of key backward-looking, compounded ARR rates and corresponding accrued interest amounts, for a given period or for a predefined set of tenors, based on the published ARR rates or Compounded ARR Index.
This API contains 6 endpoints:
- GET /daily-compounding/rates: Calculates the average compounded rate for the given input criteria
- POST /daily-compounding/interest: Calculates the average compounded rate, cumulative interest etc. on the input criteria
- GET /compounded-in-arrears/average-rate: Calculates the average compounded rate for the given input criteria
- POST /compounded-in-arrears/interest: Calculates the average compounded rate, cumulative interest etc. on the input criteria
- GET /compounded-in-arrears/arr-index/average-rate: Calculates the average compounded rate from the index rate
- GET /compounded-in-arrears/tenors/average-rates: Calculates the average compounded rate from the tenors
- GET /simple-arr/rates: Simple ARR Rates
- POST /simple-arr/interests: Calculated Interest using Simple ARR Rates
- GET /simple-average/rates: Calculated Rate - Using Simple Average
- POST /simple-average/interest: Interest Calculator - Using Simple Average
More info here.