We have requirement where a end user over voice call will get to know his account balance.
- We started with B2C apis and work as expected interactively using oAuth2 - Authorization code protocol
- Apparently, as giving input password / username via voice is not possible over voice, we are exploring the feasibility of back channel authorization like oAuth2- Client credentials
- We will ensure user authorizes by other checks like 2Factor etc.
- Does B2C apis provide such back channel authorization like oAuth2- Client credentials or RSA key based or any similar flavors
- We learnt B2B does provide, how ever, we could not able to find test data like customerId, accountId or iBan value etc.
Request Finestra team provide some guidance
Please let me know if any more info is needed.
Thanks in advance.