question

Kishorekumar Neelamegam Lendsmart avatar image
Kishorekumar Neelamegam Lendsmart asked

Unable to receive Loan Status API events

Hello,

We are integrating the webhook events of Loan Status API. We get the challenge call (OPTIONS) and we reply back it with `HTTP 200` and the header `WebHook-Allowed-Origin`.

When we import loans into MBot using API, and when we move the stage of the loans, we don't receive the expected events, even when we have enabled them in FusionFabric.

How can we fix the issue?

event
3 comments
10 |600

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ben C. avatar image Ben C. ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Kishorekumar,

We are looking into this issue for you as well, however could you provide a few details to help our investigation?

• Can you provide the App Name and/or AppID for the App handling the events?

• Are you doing this on the sandbox Tenant, or using another Tenant/Flavor?

• If possible can you provide a rough time range/date (with time zone) and if possible TraceID of any of the API calls?

Regards, Ben

0 Likes 0 ·
Kishorekumar Neelamegam Lendsmart avatar image Kishorekumar Neelamegam Lendsmart Ben C. ♦♦ commented ·

> Can you provide the App Name and/or AppID for the App handling the events?

* App name: Lendsmart Mbot LOS

* App Id: 9f5d4a4d-fd10-43f5-b8d6-d24eb282a80b

> Are you doing this on the sandbox Tenant, or using another Tenant/Flavor?

We are using sandbox.

> If possible can you provide a rough time range/date (with time zone) and if possible TraceID of any of the API calls?

We changed a loan stage today around 16:20 - 16:35 UTC. We haven't received a webhook event of it. We only get OPTIONS and POST calls into our webhook receiver at `/api/v1/mortgagebot/los/loan-status/v1`

0 Likes 0 ·
Ben C. avatar image Ben C. ♦♦ Kishorekumar Neelamegam Lendsmart commented ·

Thank you for the follow up details. I might need to send you an email about this to get more details we may not want to share in this Forum. I am trying to confirm your event Validation call is working correctly.

I looked at our logs, without sharing the full eventBaseURL, can you confirm if the URL is for a ngrok server? I can see a 404 response for this:

"Invalid Web-Hook for endpoint=https://xxxx.ngrok.io" using OPTIONS failed, fallback POST.. "SocketTimeoutException" connect timed out.

Can you confirm if this could be from you? It is connected to the AppID you shared.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers