anaslaaouini asked ·

Question concerning 'Payment Following Raw iso20022' credit transfer

Hello,
How can I have valid values for 'paymentId ' header parameter
ISO Payment
---->Payment Following Raw iso20022
------->payments
--------->credit-transfer
----------->https://api.fusionfabric.cloud/payment/iso/v1/payments/credit-transfer/:paymentId/status
?

API - Payments
1 comment
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hello,

I have reported this to the api team so that they provide a working sample in the portal.

1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

Dawid Rampalski avatar image
Dawid Rampalski answered ·

Hello,

new postman collection with sample id's is already delivered in the portal. Please download it from API Catalog and let us know if it's sufficient.

3 comments
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hello,
Some of the new api is not easy to use.
The new api contains methods such as accounts (B2B) / consumers /
Retrieve the Balance for an Account/
that accepts X-Request-ID as header parameter. But I don't know
how can I have the value of this parameter.
Regards
Anas

0 Likes 0 ·

Hello,

X-Request-ID is a standard HTTP header parameter, here's a little description:

When you're operating a webservice that is accessed by clients, it might be difficult to correlate requests (that a client can see) with server logs (that the server can see).

The idea of the X-Request-ID is that a client can create some random ID and pass it to the server. The server then include that ID in every log statement that it creates. If a client receives an error it can include the ID in a bug report, allowing the server operator to look up the corresponding log statements.

0 Likes 0 ·

As this ID is generated (randomly) by the client it does not contain any sensitive information, and should thus not violate the user's privacy. As a unique ID is created per request it does also not help with tracking users.

So when writing Your own application based on the api You can generate this Yourself and put it in the header before sending the request.

0 Likes 0 ·