question

avinashDwivedi avatar image
avinashDwivedi asked ·

I am trying to get response in postman using client credential under auth 2.0 but error coming is 403 forbidden. Please find the attachment. Need early help to resolve as hackathon started.

I am trying to get response in postman using client credential under auth 2.0 but error coming is 403 forbidden.

Please find the attachment. Need early help to resolve as hackathon started.

Authentication
5 comments
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hello,

Could You please specify which API endpoint are You using and what is your current request payload?

In addition please let us know from what channel did You generate Your Client id and secret.
I'm not able to see any attachement in this thread.

0 Likes 0 · ·
avinashDwivedi avatar image avinashDwivedi Dawid.Rampalski ♦♦ ·

i am using postman, Auth 2.0

and grant type - Client Credential

0 Likes 0 · ·

Could You please sen us the URL that You are sending the request to?

I'd like to know which API are You having issues with.If possible please respond with a screenshot of Your postman request.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments
avinashDwivedi avatar image avinashDwivedi Dawid.Rampalski ♦♦ ·

Account info

Display account balances

0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

Dawid.Rampalski avatar image
Dawid.Rampalski answered ·

Hi,

is this Your api:

https://developer.fusionfabric.cloud/docs?workspace=FusionCreator%20Developer%20Portal&board=API%20Docs&api=corporate-accounteinfo-me-v1-831cb09d-cc10-4772-8ed5-8a6b72ec8e01#section/Introduction

For This You need authorization code grant not the client credentials.

You can recognize it by looking at the authentication section here:

Also this api is located in channel DIGITAL which means that in Your dashboard in the developer portal You have to generate a secret for Your application in this Channel:

1558117279856.png (16.2 KiB)
1558117513572.png (16.5 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.