question

AlexSuhasManagerOne avatar image
AlexSuhasManagerOne asked

Can we have more fixtures in API returns ?

3 comments
10 |600

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hello,

Could You please explain in more detail what would You like to do?

Do I understand You well that You want to have more test cases available in the system?

0 Likes 0 ·

Hello Dawid, thanks for your answer. In fact most of the accounts we retrieve the operations from retrieve only 2 or 3 operations. And this can be extended to most api calls. Can we have a specific client id or account id that sends more data ?

0 Likes 0 ·

Hello,

ok i understand now. Could You please tell me which API are You using ? I'll contact the lob experts of that api once i have this info from You. You can paste here a link to API catalog that You are using

0 Likes 0 ·
Hicham Felloussi avatar image
Hicham Felloussi answered

Hi

Could please try with following information :

Customer id: 2006

Account id: 2006870900840

Account id: 2006001221001

Note that the GET Account Transaction without startDate parameter will return transactions with value date equal to system or current date. You need to specify a startDate if you want to retrieve previous transactions.

waiting your feedback if it answers to your question

Thanks

Best Regards

Hicham

5 comments
10 |600

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hi Hicham, thank you for your answer, can you explain how to use these ids ? We are used to Account ids composed of only two digits like 12 or 89.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi alex

it seems you are using :
The Account and Balances API (Fusion Corporate Channel)

im contacting LOB expert of this API and let you know

Thanks

Best Regards

Hicham

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Alex

LOB expert confirms that ~15 transactions have been Created.
You would be able to see more data as you expected.

Thanks
Best Regards

Hicham

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Alex,

here is the details :

16 transactions created for domestic, internal and third party transfers for account Id 89

Thanks
Best Regards

Hicham

0 Likes 0 ·

Thank you very much, I have now access to these transactions :)

0 Likes 0 ·
Anais Bouque avatar image
Anais Bouque answered

This is about the Retail Banking Accounts API @Dawid.Rampalski

10 |600