Can Anyone Help Me How Can i Use the API Using My Python Code in Pycharm
Hello , for sure have a look on the fusion fabric github there is a dedicated section for python handing both B2B and B2C use cases
@francois.lasne Hey I Tried and Followed Instruction on Both but Getting Following Error
is Not Coming
1. Check if you had set the environment variables: CLIENT_ID, CLIENT_SECRET, TOKEN_URL, AUTHORIZATION_URL, STRONG, REDIRECT_URI, BASE_URL, BASE_LOGIN. Submit your values in comment except CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET.
2. Are you trying to use Private Key Authentication or Authorization Code/Client Credentials? This is based on value of STRONG environmental variable.
3. Make sure you are using the right channel (B2B, B2E, B2C) for selected API, in python ffdc-authorization-code example called API is "Static Data for Trade Capture" which is B2E.
4. Submit full URL of your error - it contains error description.
Hello @sagar.sanjeev, thank you for your interest in the FFDC samples.
Looking at the error you shared it looks like there is a problem with your credentials, if you are using the Secret Key Authentication, please follow the steps below:
1. Make sure your credentials for the Authorization Code grant type work: You can easily do this using postman, you will be redirected to the authorization site and then you will get your access token, more details here.
2. In the .env file, change the "strong" variable to "False" and input your credentials as described in the readme.md file
3. Use an incognito session
2 People are following this question.