question

madhu.palutla.deloitte avatar image
madhu.palutla.deloitte asked

How to create an Account and link with existing customer?

I am going through the API store it is missing key API on how to create an account or onboarding? I am not sure what is the expectation of Finastra..is developer should come with their account management to work on this platform?

API - Platform
10 |600

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Felix Grevy avatar image
Felix Grevy answered

Hello Madhu

Have you looked at https://developer.fusionfabric.cloud/api/retail-banking-customers-v1-35813e1e-e680-45d1-93b5-763a2cf25620/docs ?

On top of this on boarding API, we supports transactions and balances API in 2 ways:

- B2B, which mean the bank give consent to a fintech to get access to wide number of transactions and accounts for server to server processing. Think use cases like global bank dashbord

- B2C where the consumer will get a propmt to fill its bank credential, through a connection to the bank identify provider and the fintech will be able to do PFM for example for this user

Both use cases require consent from the bank, and the 2nd requires consumer authentication.

Let us know if you need more details.

regards

Felix

10 |600

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

madhu.palutla.deloitte answered

Thanks, Felix for the answer. I have attended your conference in NY and really excited to see upcoming APIs and interacted with users/developer communities. Coming to my ask, I have seen the given API of creating customers in Finastra and able to create the customer. My question is more on how to create an account for this customer and link? Ex: I want to create a savings and check-in account for this customer, Do you have any API available n Finestra for this? This is a missing puzzle at the moment.

1 comment
10 |600

Ramy Elkhoulany avatar image Ramy Elkhoulany ♦ commented ·

Hi @Madhu , at the moment you will not be able to create current or saving accounts using the APIs. It's currently under development and will be available for public use early June 2020.

Regards,

Ramy

0 Likes 0 ·
madhu.palutla.deloitte answered

Does any developer know how to handle this with current API from the API store or how you are building the apps to develop end to end functional use cases (ex: P2P Payments/Lending etc.,)?

10 |600