The 2020 Hackathon has now been officially launched !

Register here, and find more information about the 3 important themes, because this year we are #hackingforgood !

question

AayushMediratta avatar image
AayushMediratta asked ·

503 error while accessing B2C APIs

Team,

We are receiving 503 errors while accessing APIs. Could you please check this.

API - Consumer Banking
1585203316516.png (205.8 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Dawid.Rampalski avatar image
Dawid.Rampalski answered ·

Hello,

We would like to update you - the Malauzai sandboxes have been safely and securely brought back online. The APIs you wish to use should be working as normal now. Please let us know if you have any difficulty thile using the APIs and we will look into this for you. Many thanks for your patience and support with this matter.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

AayushMediratta avatar image
AayushMediratta answered ·

@Szymon, I can see most of the B2C APIs has same issue. Is there any ETA for this ?

1 comment Share

I cannot provide any specific date at this time.

They should work by the end of this week, but I cannot guarantee on that matter. We will post new reply once we are sure everything is up and running again.

Regards,

Szymon

0 Likes 0 · ·
Szymon.Patacz avatar image
Szymon.Patacz answered ·

Hello,

This API is currently not operational, but we are working to bring it back online safely and securely.

Once the API is up we will update the status in this thread.

Best Regards,

Szymon